Description du poste
Talents Partners specializes in direct approach recruitment and the provision of HR consultants.
We assist our clients in acquiring high level talent and our candidates in the success of their career projects through the best employment opportunities.
As part of our research we are recruiting for our client a « Supply Chain Executive (Tangier)
- Understanding Project requirements with Project team, help freeze Specifications and float enquiry as per indent or requirement sheet.
- Recommend and get approval on techno commercial comparison to receive material on time.
- Release PO s as per MRP and ensure timely delivery of RM,PM, Spares and Consumables.
- Get Material checked technically , Clear GRN and maintain the stock
- Get List of services (All types for plant) required annually and enter in to a rate contract or AMC, multi-vendor options as per ABC analysis.
- Materials and service cost saving by developing new vendors.
- Lodging complaints & get CAPA from suppliers for rejected Material.
- Documentation and support for ISO.
- Co-ordination with other departments to fulfill their purchase needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Baccalaureat+5 / Master
- At least 2-4 years in equivalent position.
- From local manufacturing industry
- Speak English