Description du poste
Talents Partners specializes in direct recruitment and the provision of HR consultants.
We support our clients in the acquisition of high-level talent, and our candidates in the success of their career projects through the best job opportunities.
Talents Partners recruits for its client, based in Tangier a Assistant manager finance & accounting.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to accounting staff
- Preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts
- Monthly analysis of variations in real costs compared to standards
- Supervision of physical inventories and re-valuation of stocks
- Cost-saving project analysis
- Follow-up on the subsidies file IMTIAZ & FDII
- Follow-up on the Loans file
- Benchmarking & exchange with the group members
- Project cost tracking
- Monthly Cash-flow preparation
- Preparation & analysis of monthly financial reports
- Internal/External Tax Audit
- Ensure the respect of the company’s internal control procedures.
Candidate Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s in Finance or accounting.
- 5 Years Experience.
Offres similaires (3)
QUALITY SYSTEM OFFICER le 21 février 2023 CDI
Officer-Sales Support le 9 février 2023 CDI
Executive quality (Tanger) le 6 décembre 2022 CDI