Description du poste
Talents Partners specializes in direct approach recruitment and the provision of HR consultants.
We assist our clients in acquiring high level talent and our candidates in the success of their career projects through the best employment opportunities.
As part of our research we are recruiting for our client an « Officer-Sales Support »
- Should have a Customer First approach in all his/her activities. Key Account Management skills would be added advantage.
- Attend inquiries from customers; provide information and preparation of offer prices/quotations. Following up of Orders from Existing customers.
- Day to day coordination with customers, updating them on Orders and its status, Proforma Invoice Preparation, PO Execution, Plant coordination, Fixation of delivery schedule, follow up for dispatch, delivery, documentation related to SCM and feedback from customer.
- Attend customer complaints and coordination with QC department for CAPA / 8D report and Credit Note.
- Collect info for ERP entries of customers for preparation of Delivery Instructions (DI) and coordination with plant and internal stakeholders.
- Coordination with India team on frequent basis.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly MIS and other sales reports.
- Keep updates on payment collection of customers, follow-up for payment recovery, coordination on payment related activities with other departments.
- Preparation of multiple reports as per the requirement for internal reviews and presentations
- Analysis of Plan vs. Actual Sales report.
- Knowledge of INCOTERMS, Logistics terminologies & payment terms.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Getting Customer Satisfaction Surveys / Reports done on Half-Yearly basis.
Qualification : Graduation
Experience: Min. 2-3 years’ relevant experience in Domestic & International Sales & Marketing. Candidates, who are proactive, having good interpersonal skills, good English-Speaking Skills; good at Microsoft Excel and possess power point presentation preparing skills. Experience in ERP system will be an added advantage.
Experience in plastic or cable industry would be preferred.
Offres similaires (3)
QUALITY SYSTEM OFFICER le 21 février 2023 CDI
Executive quality (Tanger) le 6 décembre 2022 CDI
Assistant manager finance & accounting (Tangier) le 22 mars 2022 CDI