Description du poste
As part of our research, we are recruiting a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for our client, one of the world’s leading distributors of thermoplastic raw materials and the production of technical compounds, which is in the process of starting up its activity in Morocco.
- Main contact for the customers all along the “Order-to-Cash” process
- Creation of order and activating of corresponding order confirmations and/or (order acknowledgement / OA).
- Assessing the customer creditworthiness (in alignment with ASM/AM) in case of open orders/invoices exceeding credit limit.
- Utilize sales cockpit to manage ATP check: available to promise (availability stock Vs Order )
- Uploading customer’s purchase order to SAP (attachment).
- Monitor and adapt open orders: scheduling agreements, consignment stocks & volume contracts.
- Allocation: Communication of the allocated quantity to the customer.
- Provision of customer specific documents (like COA, COC, TDS, SDS, Reach. RoHS, Conflict Minerals (website), ISCC Plus Sustainability Declarations).
- Proactive Customer care (like passing on information regarding deliveries and other issues)
- Creation of liability agreements in case of deliveries ahead of schedule for own produced material.
- Dunning (automated sending of 1-3).
- Billing and credit note handling and creation of pro-forma invoices (where applicable, e.g. no in-house accounting).
- Initiate service and transport complaints via SAP ensuring relevant information is gathered and entered prior to QM handling.
- Cover other area for CSR in the event of sickness, holidays etc.
- Procurement for local warehouses.
- Pursuing the company’s QM goals within one’s area of responsibility.
- Be aware of Krahn Code of Conduct and comply with all aspects and guidelines.
- Avoid any situations which might conflict with anti-trust guidelines.
- Report any suspected fraudulent activity to CFO.
- Ensure customer pricing on running business in line with agreed prices (e.g.quotations in SAP and/or after clearance with ASM/AM/KAM).
- Close contact with Area Sales Manager and AM to ensure strong team ethic and efficient teamwork.
- Close contact with Product Management team in Hamburg, Supply Chain team and warehouse partners
- Proactively identify & make recommendations for improvements in all relevant areas of the business.
- Good MS Office and SAP knowledge.
- 5 years’ experience in an international company from B-to-B sector.
- Good knowledge of import/export processes (documentation, incoterms, international payments…)
- Basic knowledge of plastic materials / industry (if possible)
- Completed commercial apprenticeship/training.
- Language skills (English, French and local language).
Personal skills :
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Able to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Efficient time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- ASM = Area Sales Manager
- AM = Account Manager
- KAM = Key Account Manager
- COA = Certificate of Analysis
- COC = Certificate of Conformity
- TDS = Technical Data Sheet
- SDS = Safety Data Sheet
- ATP Check =…
- QM = Quality Management