Description du poste
Talents Partners specializes in direct approach recruitment and the provision of HR consultants.
We assist our clients in acquiring high level talent and our candidates in the success of their career projects through the best employment opportunities.
As part of our research we are recruiting for our client a Assistant HR MANAGER.
- Plan Manpower according to operation and project plannings.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures. Also ensure policy awareness.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resources management.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Good experience working on Morocco Compensation & Payroll
- Well versed aware about Morocco Labour Law.
- Consult HR team in staffing through different Job Portals (LinkedIn Recruiter, XING, Smart Recruiters, Aanapec…) recruitment and Onboarding of Employees.
- Work on training and staff development.
- Prepare various reports needed by management for manpower planning, salary, Successions, promotions, and retentions.
- Update KPIs and develop an appraisal system.
- Oversee the performance management of the employees for appraisals.
- Prepare HR Budget for location.
- Face ISO Audits for HR Department.
- Worked on HR ERP.
- Work on Talent acquisition & retention.
- Monitor& track productivity levels across the organisations.
- Ensure effective health, safety, and security system in Plant.
- Support and guide team in planning and organising employee engagement.
Qualification: Masters in HR (Must)
Experience: Min 6 years’ experience in similar role
- Fluent in speaking French, English, and Arabic.
- Active dynamic person, Motivate Team.
- Extensive experience at Payroll, Polices, Labour Laws and benefits programs.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Excellent in Negotiation & Evaluations.
Offres similaires (3)
Développeur informatique le 27 février 2023 CDI
Business Development Executive (Tangier) le 20 janvier 2022 CDI
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (TANGER) le 2 septembre 2021 CDI