Description du poste
Talents Partners specializes in direct approach recruitment and the provision of HR consultants.
We assist our clients in acquiring high level talent and our candidates in the success of their career projects through the best employment opportunities.
As part of our research we are recruiting for our client a Senior Accountant.
- Overseeing the activities of bill booking and payment to suppliers using maker / checker concept.
- Ensure vendors / customers / interCo. Ledgers are reconciled and tallied.
- Preparation of Cash flow, bank reconciliation, cash planning, dealing with bankers for day-to-day activities and its related matters
- Dealing with the auditors and preparation of various schedules for audit purposes
- Monitoring of compliances and Liaoning with Govt officers in case of need.
- Ensure Policies / SOP are properly adhered to in the organization
- Support in preparation of financial budget / forecast
- Ensure internal control are working as per law / regulations
- Support in preparation of PNL and BS on a monthly basis
- Commerce Graduate, 3-5 years’ experience.
- Experience in manufacturing industries will be good.
- Good communication skill and having working SAP (ERP) experience.