Description du poste
Talents Partners specializes in direct approach recruitment and the provision of HR consultants.
We assist our clients in acquiring high level talent and our candidates in the success of their career projects through the best employment opportunities.
As part of our research we are recruiting for our client a MEA Business Development Manager.
Department: International Operations
Country Location: Casablanca
Build and grow a sustainable business of consulting around HR& Payroll in the region. Leverage the brand and the customer relationship to address customer’s needs for support and advisory. Build standard offering on HR transformation, efficiency, digital enabling etc.
Work in sync with the O/S business line to complete coverage of the market.
• Strategic definition of the business consulting offering in the region
• Meetings with customers & prospects to understand needs and problems and build value propositions to address them
• Teaming with the different internal stakeholders and Providing support to Sales and Presales when required in complex situations
• Development and execution of an annual business plan including revenue/Rex and staffing plans.
• Hiring, training and development of consultants to build a Business consulting team.
• Working proactively with the different business lines managers to identify market requirements and contribute into building standard offering
• Follow up prospection effort and perform outgoing sales calls to generate leads
• Visiting both existing accounts and new accounts to increase sales
• Develop the sales and pipeline of projects in the territory
• Personal involvement in key projects or key accounts with the Project Managers
• Drive the sales process end-to-end especially closing and contracting
• Maintain the sales margin at the levels required
• Win market share
• Gather and report on all market intelligence, competition, project prices etc to the Marketing Departrment.
• Ensure we offer the best quality of service
• Analytical thinking
• Consulting business knowledge
• Writing and communication skills
• Customers (internal & external) minded, customer’s needs listener
• Team player
• Managerial skills
• Knowledge of the HR& Payroll space
• Capable of working both as an individual or in a team
• A strong desire / track record of meeting targets and objectives
• Flexible, Enthusiastic, Enterprising and Pro-active.
• Honest, reliable, trustworthy.
Education and experience:
At least 10 years’ experience in Consulting business, knowledge of the HR/Payroll business is preferred.