Description du poste
Talents Partners assists its clients in acquiring high level talent, and candidates in the success of their career plans through the best employment opportunities.
As part of our research we are recruiting for our client an experienced Digital Marketing Manager (Dar Bouazza).
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our awesome Marketing team!
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to set up and manage the company’s overall digital marketing strategies and channels to effectively promote the Company.
If your experience and skills match our criteria for the role of Digital Marketing Manager, apply for this job now. We will love to meet you!
- Develop digital marketing strategies by identifying a target market, and analyzing information about how best to reach a qualified target audience.
- Promote the company through various digital platforms by using SEO strategies, social media, content marketing and email marketing.
- Develop and implement all advanced digital marketing campaigns e.g. Pay-per-click (PPC)/Pay-Per-Performance (PPP), Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing, Send Marketing Messages (SMS) campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI).
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for all our social media to attract and convert our target groups.
- Manage the content on all social media.
- Analyze online statistics while identifying opportunities to optimize performance and report insights to leadership.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, relocation agencies and vendors.
- Work with the Marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures.
- Oversee company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, Feeders schools, conferences, and festivals.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Supervise the marketing staff by orienting, training and following up on tasks.
Job requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position. (Not as an Intern)
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Good Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.