Description du poste
It’s a first overseas plant for Indore Composite Private Limited, manufacturing products (FRP Rod / strength members) for Fiber optic cables and currently is exporting 80 % of its capacity to countries like N. America, Europe, Russia, Africa and Asia. Leading the composite industry from last 25 years with 3 plants in India & 1 in Morocco.
- Production plan execution and control.
- Ensure Quality Production as Per target Efficiencies of Manpower, materials and machinery.
- Process troubleshooting, SPC, SOP improvements
- Train, Develop and encourage Production Team
- MIS Reporting
- Wastage Management and optimization
- Production status, output and regular reporting of performance
- Ability to manage people and enhance teamwork activity.
Qualification & Experience
Baccalaureat / Baccalaureat+2 / Masters At least 2-4 years in equivalent position. Managed Shift of upto 60 persons
Experience in Composite – Pultrusion/ Thermoset/ Thermoplastic Material or Chemical Industry, English speaking,