Description du poste
Talents Partners specializes in direct approach recruitment and the provision of HR consultants.
We assist our clients in the acquisition of high level talents, and our candidates in the success of their career projects through the best employment opportunities.
As part of our research we are recruiting for our client a Senior Production Engineer (Tangier).
- Work order scheduling, Production Planning and Control;
- Ensure Quality Production as per target Efficiencies of Manpower, materials and other resources;
- Process troubleshooting, SPC, SOP improvements initiatives;
- Wastage Management & Material accounting;
- Coordination with other service departments;
- Manpower handling, Skill matrix monitoring, Training planning, Skill development, Absenteesim, Retention, Motivation;
- Timely dispatch in coordination with SCM Team;
- Operating cost reduction (energy savings, wastage reduction, automation, efficiency improvement);
- Process and line improvement activities;
- Regular performance reporting, MIS;
- Maintain 5S, ensure ISO and other Safety standards are maintained in production area;
- Weekly, Monthly Performance Report – presentation, submission on time.
Qualification & Experience :
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Chemical with Technical capabilities.
- 9-11 years’ experience solely in Production using Glass / Plastic / Composite – Pultrusion / Thermoset / Thermoplastic Material) or composite / chemical Industry with at least 4-6 years in equivalent position.
- Exposure in working with composites is preferred. Should have handled 100+ Production Team.
- English speaking.