Description du poste
It’s a first overseas plant for Indore Composite Private Limited, manufacturing products (FRP Rod / strength members) for Fiber optic cables and currently is exporting 80 % of its capacity to countries like N. America, Europe, Russia, Africa and Asia. Leading the composite industry from last 25 years with 3 plants in India & 1 in Morocco.
Job Description :
- Operate the machine with maximum efficiency with team.
- Improving and maintaining Production Efficiency
- Understanding towards quality
- Working approach towards Zero Defects production
- Reducing Breaks in production line
- Reducing RM & FG Wastage
- Maintaining Safety at Work Place
- Improving production line visibility and cleanliness
- Managing and Retaining subordinate production labour
- Training of Manpower
- Timely & Accurate Reporting &Documentation
- Maintaining Overall Discipline in his Area
- Providing Suggestions for Process Improvements & Automation
- Doing Continuous Self up-gradation
- Fixing small problems in machines
Qualification & Experience:
Baccalaureat / Baccalaureat+2 At least 2-4 years in equivalent position.
Experience in Composite – Pultrusion/ Thermoset/ Thermoplastic Material or Chemical Industry, English speaking,