Description du poste
Talents partners are hiring a Logistics Manager for its client operating in the automotive company in Kenitra.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services ;
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle ;
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers ;
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency ;
- Arrange warehouse ;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints ;
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce ;
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets ;
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements .
- Bachelor’s in logistics
- Good command of English
- More than 5 years experience in a similar position preferably in the automotive industry.
Offres similaires (17)
- Technicien Régleur en Injection Plastique (Kenitra) le 22 octobre 2020 CDI
- Comptable (Kenitra) le 22 octobre 2020