Description du poste
We are hiring for our client specialized in the manufacture of cables for optical fiber reinforcement an Assistant Maintenance Manager.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure a safe working arena for Maintenance personnel and that safety standards are met in accordance with company policy;
- Coordinate the daily and weekly operation of the Maintenance Department;
- Work closely with the Maintenance Supervisors to ensure daily and weekly tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Assist and provide guidance to Maintenance Supervisors to resolve HR and ER related issues;
- Assist Maintenance Manager in developing short to mid-term maintenance plans, ensures the highest planned work compliance;
- Review deficiencies noted during corrective maintenance, properly channel these issues toward execution:
- Consult with Maintenance Supervisors on technical problems;
- Ensure proper tool availability in order to improve the maintenance efficiency;
- Assist Maintenance Manager in developing and executing major maintenance overhauls and outages.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience required in a similar position ;
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals and blueprints ;
- Good written and oral communication skills ;
- Good ability to express yourself in French and English.